Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I am grateful that I devoted the last 18 months of my life to getting healthy and strong. Funny how the goal of getting into a bikini is serving me in different ways - even if I never make it to the bikini, it was worth striving for.

I have ever-lasting gratitude for my bed - especially when it has clean sheets.

I'm grateful for chocolate covered peanut-butter cookies that seem to materialize exactly when I need them! I just can't seem to stop eating sugar right now, after all that disgusting food in Peru. It's a rationalization, I know. I don't care right now.

I am also grateful that it's peach and cherry season! And that it's almost blueberry season!

I'm grateful to Michael Moore for making a movie about our fucked up healthcare system. I hope it does something positive. I hope it comes out on Friday so I can see it soon!

1 comment:

GreenGirl said...

I wanna see that movie, too. Give me a call if you want company. If it's this weekend, tho, I'm out. But later.....