Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All I need is within reach

This is a frosted elfin on what looks to me as Highbush Blueberry.

I am grateful for bugs. Most people do not like them but they all have a specialty and purpose which would be greatly missed up the food chain without each and every one of them. Plus they really are cool.

I am happy it is raining and my garden is happier

I am always pleasantly surprised when I am able to properly connect a new piece of technology and use it

I am grateful for the networks of people I know although it often kills me to be social and pleasant to people I don't know. I know this seems untrue for people who know me but I just don't care to meet so many acquaintances anymore so when I am able - it is a good thing.

I am especially appreciative of the sense of balance and peace I feel at this time of year

OH, and I'm glad my mother won't be coming to stay with me until the end of summer. Hopefully that is not as awful as it sounds but it is nonetheless true.



No comments: