Friday, April 13, 2007

Yippee Do Dah Friday!

First I would like to say, I love to read all of the posting! It's the first personal thing I do in the office and it really sets a positive mood for me for the day. And for that I am thankful and grateful to you and your gratitude.

It would be awesome to get to meet you Sharon when you come out for your trip! I would truly be grateful for the opportunity.

Today I am grateful for:
  • An adventurous Thursday night out, which included wine flights, art, laughter and music!
  • Perfect Friday weather (the sun is shining and it's not windy, yet!).
  • Having time to do personal things in the office (did anyone say taxes?!?!?!).
  • Being the kind of person in which people feel comfortable telling me things they wouldn't necessarily tell others for fear of judgement.
  • Healing really well. My swelling since my little modification has significantly gone down and I can see a difference and am pleased thus far!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Jen: I would love to meet you!