Friday, April 13, 2007

positivity



here's the latest x-ray. the two white things you see on the second toe foot bone are my very expensive titanium screws...and no, they will not sound an airport alarm! if you look at the second toe *the one next to the big toe* you can see at the top that there is some bone missing. they removed bone (which still has my toe feeling rubbery) to straighten my little soldier out.
_______________________

hey ladies of gratitude,
so nice to hear of all the POSITIVITY...a perfect day?!
rockstar sharon donning her rockstar peace! ;)
sexy cleavagy going out jen...
...movin' and shakin' (but jen, don't shake it too hard, or you'll blind people ;)

i too, am deciding not to walk into the fear door, but rather turn around at it's arches and walk the other way. fear has driven me for too long, and homey ain't gonna play that no' mo'

today i'm grateful for:

• leaving my doctors' office feeling good. good about my progress, good about my foot, good about not having to go back for three months! wooohoooo. i mean, they're nice and all, but i'd rather not go there regularly.

• getting to wear whatever shoes i want in three weeks - and knowing me, i'll cheat and do it sooner.

• my massage clients who not only provide me with income, but also give me so much love, and help me realize how much love, nurturing and hope resides within me.

• that leroy has settled down - finally - from his outing almost a week ago. he's no longer hanging out by the front door meowing his cute little black head off - which, by the way, was driving me bonkers.

• all the people that have left my life, for whatever reason/s. they have taught me valueable lessons, some which came faster than others, and i recognize that without each of these losses, that my lesson/s might not have been learned. thanks!

2 comments:

Jen Murphy said...

Why Wendy, you have such lovely bone structure!

dub-F said...

...and some think i'm just "screwed"
(though, i'd be grateful for being screwed)