Friday, April 13, 2007


I'm greatful it is time to say so long to my the seals at my beach...there's just a few hanger's on left...mostly babies who don't have the strength to head North quite yet.
The herring have begun to make their way upstream; I think our "upstream" can never compare in hardship so I'm thankful for that and that the dams we face are usually of our own making.
That it is Friday the 13th; always been a good day for me...I must be spawned by the devil!
That even when things are really bad, I look to address them and make them better instead of thinking that ignoring them will make them go away
That things are not really bad right now so maybe I don't need to give stupid stuff more substance than it deserves in order to self indulge my inheirited misery...its a nice thing to remember!
To my friends: following your own passions is the only way to satisfy and meet your own needs.

3 comments:

dub-F said...

manomet,
i like reading your posts.
substance in the muckity muck.
move the muck!
gratefully, yes,
w

and i like the photo

Rad8love said...

Me too! Write more!

Rad8love said...

Friday the 13th is the goddess Freya's day, she's the Swedish equivalent of Gaia. I think it's a lucky day too.

On the other hand, you might just be Devil's Spawn. I guess I am too...