Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hitting the Ground Running


I am grateful for:


  • Organic chunky peanut butter that you don't have to stir and bananas on a whole grain wrap (try it!);
  • The cute little things my 9-year-old Zach-man says. Example: I'm getting ready and he comes into my bathroom to use the throne because he has to go #2. He's sitting there awhile and finally tells me he's constipated, "Probably from eating that cheese". A short time later I realize he has been successful in his mission and I made a comment to that effect. He explained that you just make your face red, and it comes out. Awwww!;
  • Our beautiful jacuzzi and swimming pool;
  • Manatees;
  • Having the courage to do things that I am scared shit to do.

So. . . as I mentioned yesterday, I am going to be out that way later this summer for a couple of weeks to take a series of workshops at Esalen. I have added a couple of days at the beginning and a day and a half at the end of the trip to allow time to do other things. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in hooking up because I would love to meet you all. What do you think?

2 comments:

Rad8love said...

Yes! I would love to meet you Sharon. When will you be here?

Rad8love said...

Oh - now I see - July 27th. I will be here.