Saturday, April 14, 2007

WOW!

Wow is all I can say today. I am grateful for my serendipitous meeting with Peter - he seems too good to be true, I hope he's not.

I'm grateful I haven't started giving up myself at the prospect of letting someone into my love life - I am making a conscious effort to be myself no matter the cost. I know, it's very early but it feels BIG. I don't want to overthink or put too much energy into it, so I am grateful for the time we've spent and who knows what will happen next.

I'm grateful to be in my own space.

I'm grateful for having friends who understand where I am coming from even when I'm not so good at telling them while I'm in the midst of feeling sad.

I'm grateful for my latest batch of chicken soup. I finally tried the fabled "chicken in a pot" method and I think I like it better - it has been delicious: with barley, mushrooms, greens and organic chicken. Although, the other day I saw a recipe for roast chicken where they laid strips of bacon across the breast while it was cooking - that may be next on my agenda.

No comments: