Thursday, October 11, 2007

More vs. Waiting

I am grateful for the email I received this morning reminding me that MORE is not better and sometimes it is more appropriate to LISTEN and be grateful.

I am 10,000 times grateful for maternity health coverage that is better than my regular coverage and better than any I could pay for myself or through work. I am grateful for feeling so well taken care of through out this time.

I am grateful for email and the amazing web of the internet. If Al Gore really invented the internet (along with my father) then he should be elected king of the universe! :-) I want to name my baby after him...

I am grateful that I am moving and I am grateful for help with packing and carrying boxes. Interesting to be in this transitional space where everything is disjointed and split between here and there - it is motivating me to go faster but my body won't let me.

I am grateful for the soft October light as we go into winter. The air is crisp but gentle and the colors in thy sky are subtle and brilliant, the balance is perfect and it's all punctuated by Samhain/Halloween - there is nothing like October.

No comments: