Wednesday, October 10, 2007

blogging for the environment on Oct. 15...

"October 15, a week from today, is Blog Action Day, for blogger.com and the theme this year is the environment. If you have a blog and want to join in, all you have to do is use that day to post something related to the environment, in whatever way, shape, or form you prefer. You can pick an environmental issue that has meaning for you and let us know why it's important. Organize a beach or neighborhood cleanup and tell us about it. If you're into fiction writing, give us a story with an environmental theme. Have a podcast, videoblog, or photoblog? Join the fun! The idea here is to have a mass effect on public awareness by sharing as many ideas in as many ways as possible."

Any posters to gratitudinals interested and willing to commit to posting about the environment on Oct. 15? Or have any other ideas on how to participate? If so, leave a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to get me to post again? -Casey

#41x14 said...

Cool Ms. SFSweeetness, That's for posting those details. I just came across that yesterday too, but with less details. I will fo-sure write an environmental gratitudinal that day. A group/simple project may be to take a photo of our reusable coffee mug and post it that day, or some other environmental tool. Photos would be fun. Etsy just had a Tree-Hugger photo contest I missed the deadline on, I have a photo for that... SQ

Rad8love said...

I'm not trying to get anyone to do anything. I'm just providing information.

You can post whenever you like, just like everyone else. I resolved when I started posting again that I post for myself - what others do doesn't have an effect on my practice.