Wednesday, October 3, 2007

differences

Today I am grateful that everyone is different and that one person's reality has no bearing on what another may experience - unless they happen to be your mother!

Yesterday, I took this glucose test and had heard it was absolutely disgusting and had made numerous people barf in response to the drink. It was written about extensively on bulletin boards and people gave me advice on which syrupy liquid to drink to make it better. I was dreading it. I got there, chose my poison and it was like drinking a really sweet coke. I left wondering why the hell this is such a big deal for so many people. For me it was a treat to get so much sugar in one shot! I won't even start talking about labor stories...I'm glad we are all different.

I am grateful for my life the way it is.

I am grateful for things that are easy.

I am grateful for my spiritual tools and practices.

I am grateful for my trip to Bolivia & Peru.

I am grateful for opportunities and life lessons.

No comments: