Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tittilating Tuesday

So what if I don't wake up in good mood - nearly ever; I am still grateful that I am not a cheerleader that pleasantly accepts any BS...my wide angle lens is often painful but nonetheless clear.

I am glad that I have work and interests which assist me in striving to improve the world, and humanity (or lack thereof) instead of just cruising along as an american consumer - as if my actions do not contribute to the big issues of the day.

I love fireworks! ...but not at 3 am; unless I am the inconsiderate a-hole.

starting the day with a five mile walk on the beach with Blu and a friend...sure makes walking through the door to work a progression of my day instead of the personal hurdle

The health and wellbeing of friends and family both new and old.

No comments: