Tuesday, May 29, 2007

mejor y mejor

Hola gratitudinals - is anybody out there?

Our trip keeps getting better and better with each passing day. Today I am in Cusco, Peru and spent the day walking around perusing the architecture and of course buying as many colorful trinkets as I could afford...or fit in my bag. I am so addicted to colorful fabrics - it really is becoming a liability but it´s so much fun talking to the ladies selling everything...I can´t help it!

Today I am grateful for the amazing ladies we met in Bolivia - our guides Brisa & RosseMarie. We left them yesterday and I miss them - new friends.

I´m grateful that I finally slept through the night without waking up once! I felt so good today - good thing because we had a mystical experience I needed to be awake for. Wendy & I happened upon a Shaman named Jesus - so I am also grateful for this chance encounter.

I´m grateful for all of the synchronistic and spiritual things that are happening on this trip. I can´t really go into it now, but one day I will explain all...

I´m grateful we are having such a great time together - Wendy & I. Also grateful that my Spanish is improving.

And grateful for the emails I´ve received from my hunny. I´m not sure if anybody else is out there, but I´m here!

Hope you all are having mucho divertido.

1 comment:

Birdsword said...

Amilah! I miss you!!!!! I am glad you
are having so much fun. Much love,

Bird