Thursday, May 10, 2007

I let the crankiness pass...

Yeah, I must admit, I've been a bit cranky and haven't been posting. I know, this is the time to post when one is feeling that way, so here goes:

I am thoroughly grateful:
  • To have friends willing to help me out at tasks in which I do not excel (i.e. Jeff coming over and hooking up my t.v. and stereo system).
  • Being assertive and achieving compromise.
  • My new pieces of furniture that look great in my place.
  • The enthusiasm to settle into my place after being there over a year.
  • Compliments I receive (a co-worker told me I look great and "are you losing weight?" to which I replied that I am trying, but more importantly I am taking GOOD care of myself with exercise and eating appropriately, which is more important to me rather than just losing weight).

No comments: