Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday's Thanksgivings....

  • Sushi, really GOOD sushi.
  • Dogs - I love them unconditionally, as they do me. Anytime I see one, it puts a smile on my face and anytime I get a kiss from one my heart fills with joy.
  • My new car, I feel so pampered with automatic unlocking doors and popping open the truck with a push of a button, not to forget a CD player!

Each day I am going to be thankful for one of my positive traits. I believe we are all too critical of ourselves and I want to change that, so I will acknowledge one or more good qualities each day in my gratitude journal. I hope you will join me patting yourselves on the back!

  • Today I am grateful for my generous spirit (although at times I feel it is taken advantaged of, but I am thoroughly responsible for that!).

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Jen: Love the idea about listing a positive attribute you possess! I already posted my list today, but wish to add: I am grateful for my sense of humor. I'm pretty damn funny at times.