Friday, March 23, 2007

Note from Willow

I received this note from Willow yesterday. I know some of you have her email but I thought I'd bring her energy back to the site as she likes to keep connected while she's traveling. Don't forget about Willow!

Hello Amy,
Just a note to wish you a happy Spring Equinox. I hope the weather in SF is better than it is here, we had a winter storm come through and it was snowing, but that has not stopped us from walking all over the city and hitting all the highlights.
We are doing fine, and certainly enjoying London. Saturday we are off to Paris.
I have not been able to get online very often so I will not be able to keep up with our blogg.
I tried the other day but was not able to open it up to "our" blogg, as it was very frustrating!

Many blessings to you for a wonderful Spring and I will be in touch.
Love, Willow

No comments: