Monday, February 12, 2007

last thoughts before going to sleep...

today I am grateful for:

-my decision to do my own taxes! doesn't seem like something you'd be grateful for, but man am I learning a lot about what I can and can't deduct. this will be great for the coming year!

-the realization that I've manifested the time to do absolutely nothing for a while - something I've talked about for years.

-feeling ready

-one of my spiritual teachers, Tamara Diaghilev. she embodies what it means to be positive all the time (and not in an annoying, I want to slap you kind of way)

-the creation of this blog!

I've thought about doing a group blog for a while now and wanted it to be focused on envisioning positive manifestations for the future, but that didn't seem to fit exactly what I was looking for. I went for a walk with Wendy on Sunday and she told me about her gratitude circle and it was perfect! Do a gratitude blog with many people posting, creating a positive collective consciousness in a concrete way. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

No comments: