Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2 days away...

yesterday, i finally was able to get to, and cut through the beurocracy at my health insurance company.
i am still scheduled for surgery on 3/1. it's a go.

so today i'm grateful for:

• being from new york (you can take the girl outta new york but you can't take the new york outta the girl) which helped me in getting through the maze of healthcare that even my insurance guy couldn't do
• the 1.5 hour massage im getting later from the wonderful jeff
• arnica (pain and swelling) and hypericom (nerve pain/damage) homeopathics - i'll let you know how effective they are in a few days, and in the meantime, i'm pumping them through my system profilactically
• being inside last night whilst the hail fell and the lightening and thunder struck, and my bird's eye view of people running around outside screaming...what a treat ;)
• family and friends who love me and vice versa fo' shizzle ;)

xow

No comments: