Sunday, May 10, 2009

I wish I could figure out how to post from my iPhone.

today I am grateful for my mom and the healing of our relationship now that I am a mom and understand so much more about what happens when you become a mom and how much sacrifice is involved - on all levels.

Friends are lost, interests that once meant so much fall into the closet for a while, I frequently feel isolated and like I can't do the things I used to do and many times just don't want to do those things anymore.

I am grateful for all the thing I have gained through the process and the things that are still evolving as I reinvent myself again. I am grateful for the opportunity to gain more confidence as I make decisions for me and my child. I am grateful for the people who are in my life and supporting me on this sometimes very difficult journey. I am grateful for things that bring me back to me. I am grateful for my one and only baby boy. I am grateful to be loved.

No comments: