Wednesday, January 16, 2008

simple things

today i feel grateful that:

my cell phone survived a near fatal fall (almost into) a swirling hot cup of coffee...
the phone remains unscathed...my kitchen floor and cabinet, well now, that's another coffee sticky story.

i had the opportunity to work at the sharper image for five months. it was good while it lasted, and it seems now it's time to move on. i'm thankful for all of the skills and renewed confidence in my work that i've gained, as well as meeting lots of nice new people.

my muscles are not screaming mad at me today. a little whiney maybe, but that's much easier to deal with. i will negotiate with them later in the day to see if we make it to the gym for cardio kick after work.

i have some money in the bank to cushion the end of contract blow...but i must move fast nonetheless.

i woke up on time today. yesterday i slept right through my alarm...well, that, or i never set it. i've been so extra tired lately. i'm wondering if it's due to my pumped up workouts and muscles stealing oxygen and leaving me tired...

and, yea! it's almost sweetness's birthday! i wonder what she wants/wants to do?! ;)

No comments: