Saturday, November 3, 2007

I am grateful the Fillmore gives reserved tables to pregnant ladies.

I'm grateful that my honey waits up for me when I come home late. And that he likes to clean more than I do. And for many other traits that I won't mention right now.

I'm grateful for things finding their places easily and for having much more than I need. Time to start getting rid of even more stuff.

I'm grateful again for the economics of Freecycle. I got a free electric breast pump this week and the pickup was about 2 minutes from my new house!

I'm grateful that I had the parents I had. We had our own problems but I am always reminded how special they were and that they were great parents regardless. They did not try to live thier lives through me which cut out a whole layer of pressure and weirdness that lots of people have to deal with. Maybe it's because they were older and had already done lots of living before I came along. Or maybe it's because they kept up their own interests and lives even when they had a kid. Or maybe they were just cool like that. Whatever it was, I am grateful.

No comments: