Monday, October 8, 2007

closeness

today I am grateful for:

  • craigslist & freecycle! freecycle is the coolest thing since sliced bread...whatever.
  • my new bed! now I have two of the best beds in the world and if anyone sleeps over at my new home, they will get to experience the awesomeness of Swedish technology! and I will no longer be uncomfortable - yippee!
  • my awesome darling baby-daddy
  • being in a room full of pregnant women doing yoga! a male friend asked me if I feel bonded to every pregnant woman I see today - he's Jamaican and said he feels an instant bond with other Jamaicans. Unfortunately, there are a lot of skinny bitches out there who are pregnant. It's not like an instant earth-mother/cool pill or something. Marina chicks are still Marina chicks, preggo or not.
  • expiration dates
  • getting rid of stuff
  • George Clooney on David Letterman - he's so cute!

No comments: