Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sigh of Relief

Today I am grateful for:

Forgiveness - both as receiver and sender...my breathing slows and becomes more full;

a near miss with a new aquaintance almost becoming my neighbor...her constant chatter exhausts me...huge sigh of relief for so many reasons;

for the inspiration my friend who has struggled with breast cancer for a decade now provides to me - she keeps on working diligently for conservation all the while taking care of her disabled sister and she never seems to need a mental health day - may I provide her with some kind of beneficial
return in our friendship;

passion and my desire to stop and smell the roses - so many people forget to do that;

Carrion Beetles that eat the rotting putrid flesh of dead animals and recycle it back to earth for us...they are kinda cool looking and keep the stink of rot on a hot summers day to a minimum

For all of these things, I breath a bit deeper, slower, and appreciate the world which is mine.

No comments: