Friday, August 24, 2007

ok what's in retrograde?!

i'm grateful that my craziness came before everyone else's so I am able to remain calm, confident and thoughtful while others get hysterical

i am always grateful for sushi and the spirit of the fish which nourishes me

i'm glad it is warm again and tomorrow will be 90 degrees at the beach!...bring the cold beer.

sweetness in the dark and the air laden with the smell of the sea

that it is Friday and I can turn people's bullshit off!...or I'm grateful for my healthy sense of selfishness otherwise known as self preservation.

2 comments:

Rad8love said...

There is a full moon in Pisces on the 28th and a total lunar eclipse that is supposed to pack a wallop astrologically speaking. Maybe this is why everything is crazy right now. I'm experiencing the same thing.

dub-F said...

me too...i'd totally forgotten about it, until my tears earlier this evening, and...your post!

emotional fish!