Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lucky ME

While on-island this weekend and often when at beautiful places people remark on how lucky someone else is b/c they get to live somewhere great; have money to pursue their interests or whathave you. But we don't really know. We don't know what keeps them awake at night or the struggles they face because of their wealth or material or worse yet, inheirited baggage. I am quite sure their problems may be different than mine BUT I know mine and I have the ability and know how to work towards solutions for MY challenges.

So today I am grateful for MY LIFE x5...all that it means and all the gifts I am given in order to adapt and adjust for my own personal struggles.

I wouldn't be nearly as good in someone else's life...oh shoot, maybe therein lies the problem; maybe this isn't my life. AAh ha! ...just joking.

1 comment:

#41x14 said...

Great insight! I know my issues the best as well! Greatful for the path. sq