Tuesday, July 10, 2007

whatever...

I stopped posting because I needed space. And there are things I am not at liberty to talk about online right now and it's difficult for me to hold back about personal things, even when they aren't really every one's business. People have always told me I don't express myself but they are wrong - I do. And when I write on the internet I have no control over how my words are being interpreted and with everything else feeling out of control - well....anyway, I'm back.

On with being grateful...

naps
shagadelic funky music: The New Mastersounds
orgasms & snuggles
sobriety - realizing I can alter my consciousness without the help of drugs
friends with cool camping gear
heat and fog
getting checked out sometimes, even when I feel icky, house-wifely & big
berries!

No comments: