Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I am grateful for transformation. It's strange to think that a little person is growing inside of me. Once nothing was there except me and now there is someone else! Getting bigger every day, effected by every thing I am doing, who one day I'm going to have to push out, into this f*ed up world...um, yeah - better not to think about THAT part yet. I think about all of the craziness going on for me, figuring out how to deal with this transformation of becoming a mother. Mind blowing.

I'm grateful the baby has a womb to live in right now. It's safe there. No crazies to deal with - just wait until he/she meets Pete & I! And all of you! It's good this takes 9 months...

I'm also grateful for strong coffee.

I'm grateful for my darling, dashing G.C. who manages to put up with my idiosyncrasies (i.e. mood swings). It's good when I forget all the "problems" simply because he decides to wear a white shirt when he meets me.

I'm grateful when I remember important things that are easy to forget, such as: trusting spirit is better for your health than struggling, and all it takes is a simple twist of the inner radio dial. I guess THAT is the most difficult part, realizing that we tend to make things more difficult than they need to be and shifting from that into trust.

I'm grateful I felt centered for a moment this morning and I hope it lasts through out the day.

peace out chicas...

1 comment:

#41x14 said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing the image! How Beautiful! Z