Friday, July 13, 2007

Connections

So I haven't been feeling very grateful but rather neglected as of late...but some wonderful things really have happened this week

1. I connected with an old college friend who will soon be moving to my area
2. I by chance connected with two old beach buddies from my youth and the laughs are the same so I look forward to many more laughs into the future with them
3. A collegue nominated me for an award...I just wish I knew who my new best friend is!
4. My BFF sent me a picture of her future - gosh, why am I beaming?!
5. The security of knowing that whatever difficulties my spouse and I have that we will work things out because deep down inside we only want the best for one another.

Have a great Friday the 13th...it has always been a lucky day for me. May your weekend be equally appealing.

No comments: