Monday, June 4, 2007

Machu Pichu

Hola amigas!

Today I am grateful:

  • that I am strong enough to climb Machu Pichu! Okay - not the real Machu Pichu, but what they consider the little mountain, the one you see in all the pictures - and that I didn´t fall coming down because it was some scary shit let me tell you...
  • for misty mornings
  • that I am finally feeling better in my stomach - it sucks to be sick in a foreign country
  • for meeting creative, spiritual people in foreign places - it is so cool here! I can´t wait to tell you about everything!
  • that I found an internet cafe and had time to post something
  • for lots of other stuff that is too much to say in the time I have right now

Until next time - I miss you! Muchos besos de Peru!

1 comment:

Birdsword said...

I miss you Amy! I am glad you are well.

Love,

Roberta