Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm back!


Today I am grateful to be home, after 24 hours of traveling!


I'm grateful for burritos and pizza and that there is no sign of dehydrated potatoes or guinea pig anywhere near me.


I'm grateful to see my hunny!


I'm grateful for all of the experiences I had in Bolivia and Peru - most especially the short time I spent with these Peruvian children who just wanted me to take their pictures so they could see them afterwards - they were the cutest.


I'm grateful to have running water and good plumbing and that my apartment is still here and for my bed.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Manomet said...

I hope your trip was all that you wanted it to be...I'm glad you are home safe and sound. It is nice to have someone waiting for you at home isn't it? After your reunion, tell me when we can catch up. Love you! -cs