Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thanks for the Pressure

I am grateful for:

peer pressure to be grateful. well, not pressure to be grateful, so much as pressure to post about it. :-)

other posts that remind me of things to be grateful for: Thanks everyone. I feel like i'm getting to know you all, but haven't even met many of you ladies.

spontaneous weekend trips. planned weekend trips.

folks answering their cell phones when you least expect it. getting that 'live' friend when you really need it.

feeling good about my work. getting things done. getting positive feedback.

salonpas gel patch: cold/hot in a bandaid! who knew? and it's making my back feel so much better.

friends who support me emotionally, mentally. (anyone who wants to support me financially, shoot me an email asap!)

the view from my 'cube' at work. keeping it for a few more years.

affirmations because they work!

2 comments:

dub-F said...

salanpas rock...
ancient chinese secret ;)
keep them refridgerated for bestest results.

nice to see and hear you
your birthday's next.
how do we celebrate when i get back?

xow

GreenGirl said...

thanks for tips, traveler. on my bday you may be tired, but if not.... Making Dinner at Rickshaw Stop. 155 Fell at Van Ness. i think they go on at 9, but we can confirm with drummergirl.

I'll maybe do something else on another day/afternoon/night, too.

besos gg