Friday, May 4, 2007

friday

props in my life today for:

hiking! i'm so amazing at this last spurt of healing. i am catching myself doing things that i didn't know i could do, like running down the stairs of my apt. building and then i stop and think, "wow, i just RAN down the stairs!".

sore muscles from a hard gym workout two days ag0

pizza

unexpected phone calls that i'm trying not to expect ;) wait, what?!
as a kinda side note, i heard recently that the "happiest people on the planet" are the norwegians. why you ask?
it's not all the blondes (they have more brunettes than blondes), they pay the HIGHEST taxes in the world, so it's not that...
it's because they have LOW EXPECTATIONS.
it made me laugh
and it's true

work energy moving again

1 comment:

#41x14 said...

my mom's norwegian and her expectations ain't low!