Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Beltane Blessings

It's May Day - workers of the world unite! And it's Beltane - the beginning of summer and rituals for fertile fields to Celtic folks. They say it's one of the days when the veil between the worlds of the living and the dead is the thinnest - sounds mystical doesn't it?

Today I'm grateful for:

  • People I used to work with contacting me about jobs
  • Wikipedia
  • Rosie on The View - it's been one of those love/hate relationships for me but now that she's leaving I am grateful for her big mouth and the way she's created a forum for debate about U.S. politics that wasn't happening before. You know, for all those stupid moms who sit home watching tv and eating bon bons all day long....NOT. No wonder why Bill O'Reilly sees her as such a danger - a lesbian with leftist political views actually relating to a huge demographic of unlikely supporters...
  • It's May Day! Supposedly the best day of the year to have sex! Unfortunately, I won't be having any sex today but still...I can think about it.
  • Friends, good health, fun times and whatever food I'm about to eat

No comments: