Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Back and I'm Grateful

For learning a new process: the jury selection process in a criminal trial.

For a great yoga class followed by a FANTASTIC rain drop therapy and some mentoring by my healing friend, cousin, yoga teacher!

Louise Hayes Probable Causes and Affirmations: sometimes they're so right on.

Driving directly home after rdt and not making a pit stop at Walgreen's for cashews (I've been know to do this many a time after yoga class).

Waking up at 7am to a totally quiet and peaceful morning on Park Street.

Having a place to post my gratitude! and a semi-working pc to do posts from. :-)

Affirmation: I move beyond old limitations and allow myself to express freely and creatively!

2 comments:

dub-F said...

kryptonite...for you, it's cashews, moi, ben and jerry's!

nice to see you back greenie :)

Rad8love said...

Yippee! She's back!

but for how long...only Superman knows the power of the kryptonite.