Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tuesday's gratefullness

It is very late on Tuesday, actually it is Wednesday now since it's 12:22 am I am a little late posting for today but here goes:
So grateful for the past four months of "Deeksha" . My last meeting was tonight.
So grateful for "Comedy Central". Very grounding to come home from Deeksha and watch Jon Stewart and Steven Cobert! You just have to love those guys!
So grateful for Win Butler and the other Arcade Fire group for putting together an excellent CD.
The CD is called "Neon Bible"
So grateful to the people at "Toyota" who listened to me when I asked when the new "Plug- ins" will come out. They replied they did not know but that I was the third person to ask this same question and that they would add my name to the list of people waiting for the new "Plug-ins
(meaning-all electric). We can make this happen if many, many people ask to be put on the list!!!!
So grateful for all the time I was able to spend with my friends, hiking, eating, talking, and just hanging out. I will miss all of you.
And so grateful for this journey that I am about to begin

No comments: