Thursday, March 1, 2007

Today I am grateful that I am alive. I saw a horrible car accident today where one person was severely injured and another woman died. These people were pedestrians, minding their own business, walking on a sidewalk - not even on a street or crosswalk and an SUV plowed into them, pushing them into the side of a building. It was awful...anyway, I'm grateful that we were safely inside when it happened and grateful that the police, etc. came quickly.

I am grateful that Wendy's operation was successful and she's doing well, or at least she was when I left her...

I am grateful that my body is getting stronger. It's pretty remarkable how very little effort or practice can cause big improvements!

I'm grateful again, always, for time off to rest, heal, do what I want to do, explore...

I'm grateful for new opportunities and for the people who cheer me on just because they believe in me.

No comments: