Sunday, March 18, 2007

On This Glorious Sunny Sunday Morning I Am Grateful For:



  • Peanut butter banana protein shake;

  • The way the blacklights in spin class made my outfit glow this morning;

  • Waking up without an alarm on weekends;

  • That attachment on my bike that allows me to take my dogs out for a run without killing myself;

  • Having the go-to-house for all my 9-year-old son's little buddies.

I've made a habit of including a daily affirmation with my gratitude list, but have decided to try something different. Each day I give myself a reading using angel oracle cards and I''m going to include that instead for now. If any of you want me to do a reading for you, let me know and I'll do so.


Today's Angel Oracle Card: Be honest with yourself. Look into your heart and you will know the truth of this situation. It's safe to admit the truth to yourself, for we will support and guide you through any necessary changes. Lean upon us for courage and the strength to take good care of yourself. Focus only upon your true desires, and they'll come to you upon angels' wings.


Intent: Trust my own feelings even if others don't agree.



No comments: