Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm on the verge of getting my period and am grateful that I understand my body well enough to realize this is the reason for my low energy and less than sunny outlook today.

Other things I'm grateful for:

  • positive feedback from my writing teacher
  • the possibility of improving my grammar with the aid of a book
  • remembering to do reality checks - it's easy to get carried away with irrational fear-based thoughts and also easy to end them with something simple and rational, for example an excel spreadsheet
  • one of my orchids is blooming!
  • fried chicken and cole slaw
  • oh - and I almost forgot, my below-market-rent apartment in San Francisco
  • oops - forgot another I thought of driving home from class tonight - I'm grateful that I will not have to worry about getting calls from the nursing home on my next International trip!

No comments: