Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring!


Today I am grateful for the plot line on Lost, it's finally getting good!

I am grateful for Al Gore and his evangelizing about global warming. He is a perfect example of what can come from failure - his voice is so powerful! More powerful than Bush's - he can hold his head high and I'm grateful that he rose above and didn't give up after the travesty of the last presidential election.

I am grateful for my writing partner this week - someone I've worked with before who I appreciate very much.

I'm grateful that we got our plane tickets to Peru! Whoopee! The price of the trip is scaring me but I know it is going to be amazing.

I'm grateful for my awesome therapist and her newest book suggestion, Difficult Conversations.

I'm grateful for fear because it helps to weed out imbalances, and well, because today I felt fear and I feel like I want to acknowledge it even though I'm not quite sure what it's all about. I'm willing to work with you fear.

And I am grateful for my ability to be introspective, objective and my on-going attempts to understand other people's points of view; my ability to put myself in the other guy's shoes.

No comments: