Monday, February 19, 2007


What am I grateful for today? It's been one of those days where I really need to think about this. So, here is what I've come up with:

  • I am grateful for people who create things just because they can - like the people in the pictures above, staying up all night long to create this amazing alfombra de la mar, which will exist for a few hours before the Semana Santa procession tramples it.
  • I am grateful for my brief conversation with Roberta today because she asked me questions that showed me she understands how sensitive I am even though I don't show it. This also happened in my conversation with Wendy this evening, and I am also grateful for that.
  • I am grateful for my intuition and I am grateful that not following it only resulted in some bloating for an hour and not some major life catastrophe. I resolve to listen more carefully.
  • I am grateful for the writing I received from my partner yesterday because it was so crazy and original and descriptive and funny.
  • I am grateful for my apartment and the way the sun shines in the windows all day long.
  • I am grateful for money and the freedom it gives me.

No comments: