Wednesday, February 14, 2007

v-day - things I love

I think I'll name 5 things I love (and am grateful for) as a Valentine's tribute.

I love LOST! I love it so much and am grateful it's back on after such a long hiatus. I loved tonight's episode: accents, intrigue, freaky stuff about the universe and whether or not we have free will...anyway, I love this show.

I love the color PINK! How awesome would it be to be completely surrounded by it, like living in Jeannie's bottle? Well, that would be awesome for me, for a little while. Then I'd want to get out. I'm grateful for pink today.

I love Kabuki Hot Springs! And I am grateful that we have this incredible place to go and relax in San Francisco. We are lucky to have it. I went today and it was incredibly relaxing and I love seeing all the different types of bodies/people. It's great.

I love BRUSSEL SPROUTS! I am grateful that they are delicious AND nutritious.

And the fifth and final thing I love - drum roll please....geez, I can't name just one thing... so I'll choose my bed, since I will soon be laying in it. I am grateful for my cocoon of a bed - it's so comfortable and it molds to my body, it's so much better than my old futon.

Two other things I'm grateful for. I am grateful that when I woke up this morning my eyes weren't gummed shut and I didn't look like someone hit me. I've been having some allergy problems with my eyes over the past few days - so today they were better and it was great.

And finally, I am grateful for a recent experience where my inner critic was embodied, in the flesh, by someone in my life. I am grateful for this because it allowed me to see the kind of negative crap I sometimes tell myself about myself and it allowed me to stand up and say - NO - I'm not listening to this from myself or anyone else. And the whole damn thing, while it was annoying, was also pretty cool!

Peace out on this wonderfully pink Valentine's night.

No comments: